Thinking of buying a property - SmartShare has thousands of properties to buy or rent across the UK
If you are looking to rent an affordable home or looking to buy a shared ownership home, in a new exciting urban village, near London’s West End then look no further.
With the choice of one, two and three bedrooms, every apartment will enjoy a high quality specification comprising of fully fitted kitchens, bathrooms suites with balcony or terrace across the surrounding park and lake area.
Kidbrooke is an urban village with superb facilities including shops, bars and access to the mainline rail and bus stops only a short distance away.
The apartments will be available in two phases through the Southern Housing housing association intermediate rent scheme, a government funded initiative to help people save towards owning their own home. The rent is discounted by 20% compared to the rent you would expect to pay on a similar property rented privately.
Look no further, Notting Hill Housing is offering 11 flats to purchase through their shared ownership scheme.
Starting from £139,139 for a 25 per cent minimum share at Trinity Place, in Raynes Park. This new mixed-use development will consist of commercial units, 88 residential apartments and a new public piazza including a new Waitrose on the ground floor.
Trinity Place homes are in one block on the 4th floor, with the street entrance on West Barnes Lane side of the development and offer scenic views of the surrounding tree-lined streets and green areas.
Sounds good? Click here for more details: http://www.smartshare.co.uk/property/view/3967
For all Notting Hill properties advertised on SmartShare - the largest affordable homes property website in the UK, please click here:
Once you have decided to sell your shared ownership home, it is important to advertise your home on the top property website who specialises in affordable home buyers.
SmartShare is the leading website for affordable homes and you can advertise on our website for just £25.
What do you get for £25?
Three months advertising, up to five photographs with your chosen description and all the leads.
Why choose SmartShare?
We are the only website in the UK that is dedicated to affordable homes.
We reach the right target audience specific for your home.
We will upload your photographs and description.
We will email you all the leads.
We do not tie you into an exclusive contract.
There is no catch and you can still advertise your home through an estate agent, so what are you waiting for?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Affinity Sutton are pleased to present a range of semi-detached town house style affordable homes which are part of the Miller Homes development in Southampton.
The part buy part rent homes are priced at around £299,950 for a three floor “Greenwich” style home.
Affinity Sutton has estimated that home buyers earning more than £18,000 per annum could purchase one for £28,750 on a part buy part rent basis. For a two bedroom home a £35,000 property could be secured for a household income of £22,000 or more. These properties are currently free from Stamp Duty or Land Tax and include a £500 contribution towards legal and any valuation charges.
Part buy part rent schemes allows you to buy a 25% share and pay a discounted rent on the remaining 75%. At some point in the future, if you are able to afford it, you may purchase additional shares.
Go to the SmartShare calculator to find out what you can afford: http://www.smartshare.co.uk/calculator
Looking for a new affordable home in Minster? Look no further! Orbit Homes is hosting a shared ownership open evening on Thursday 21st April between 3pm and 7pm at their new Heronsbrook development, set in an excellent location off Monkton Road.
With just four two bedroom apartments remaining, visitors are invited to take advantage of this opportunity to view the new homes available and ask questions about how the shared ownership scheme works. Apartments are available from as little as £36,000 for a 30% share and Orbit Homes estimate that a minimum income in the region of £17,900 would be required to proceed.
Click here for the SmartShare shared ownership mortgage calculator to work out how much you can afford: http://www.smartshare.co.uk/calculator
To view all of the Orbit Homes portfolio on the SmartShare website please click here: http://www.smartshare.co.uk/properties/association
It’s good news for first time buyers as the Co-operative Bank launches a new 100% shared ownership mortgage.
A spokesperson from the Co-operative Banks says “Our shared ownership offerings reinforce our ethos of social inclusion, first-time buyer assistance, and community support.
“These schemes allow borrowers to access our normal product range and borrowers can take up to 75% of the property value from The Co-operative Bank, with the partner / housing association involved lending the remaining 25%.”
The shared ownership mortgages scheme will be available on a regional basis through a number of strategic partners.
If you are looking for an affordable home and would like more information on shared ownership mortgages please click on the link now:
Are you considering ‘rent to buy’ as an affordable housing solution? There are many schemes available throughout the UK which provides you the opportunity to become an owner-occupier of your own home.
Ironically you could actually save money each month as shared ownership typically means that you'll be paying a lower monthly rent, enabling you to save the money to potentially buy further shares in your home.
Shared ownership properties are ideal for those who do not meet the lofty demands of a high street bank or building society. Yes, you do have to find a down payment or deposit; however in most cases prospective shared ownership buyers are looking to buy a share of a property (generally between 25 and 75% of a property) which means they need to fund a substantially lower deposit and mortgage.
Taking the first steps on the housing market has been made a realistic opportunity for many people from all walks of life, by the introduction of shared ownership. You may have heard of this affordable housing scheme as 'part buy, part rent' because that's the main principles of how the scheme works.
You buy a share in your home and then pay a reduced rent on the remaining shares. The amount you buy and the amount you pay rent on is variable according to your own individual needs. The scheme also enables you to buy further shares and if you wish you can buy all of the shares so that you own your home outright, which of course means you won't have to continuing paying rent!
At a recent National Federation Conference on shared ownership, the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) explained their ethos of working with high street lenders to assist first time buyers purchase affordable homes.
The HCA are already working with national lenders such as Lloyds, Nationwide, Barclays, HSBC and the Royal Bank of Scotland all of which are major supporters of HomeBuy Direct. They are now extending their relationships to include several regional building societies thereby creating a competitive market for low cost housing. A recent success story is East Midlands Melton Mowbray Building Society who are now supporting the HomeBuy Direct equity loan scheme with no deposit required.
If you are looking for an affordable home in Nottingham or Lincoln on a shared ownership or part rent part buy basis, Derwent Living housing association is offering three different developments for your consideration. There is also a fantastic ‘try before you buy’ option in Nottingham that could cost you just £420 per month.
Once you have clicked on your chosen the link below please remember to go to the ‘arrange viewing’ icon to take your first step to buying your first home.
Unwin Road, Nottingham
£63,000 (50% share) Shared Ownership
Set in the idyllic market town of Sutton-in-Ashfield, The Hillocks is part of a development by Perveril Homes consisting of two bedroom houses, three bedroom houses and two bedroom apartments available for Easy Living.
The prices are:
Two bedroom house from £ 56,250 (50% share)
Three bedroom house from £ 63,000 (50% share)
Two bed apartments from £ 50,000 (50% share)