Thinking of buying a property - SmartShare has thousands of properties to buy or rent across the UK
It’s good news for first time buyers as the Co-operative Bank launches a new 100% shared ownership mortgage.
A spokesperson from the Co-operative Banks says “Our shared ownership offerings reinforce our ethos of social inclusion, first-time buyer assistance, and community support.
“These schemes allow borrowers to access our normal product range and borrowers can take up to 75% of the property value from The Co-operative Bank, with the partner / housing association involved lending the remaining 25%.”
The shared ownership mortgages scheme will be available on a regional basis through a number of strategic partners.
If you are looking for an affordable home and would like more information on shared ownership mortgages please click on the link now: